Located: Access Labor Service, 333 South Governor Avenue, Dover DE, 19904
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Flagger Certification course is required for personnel involved with traffic control safety in highway work zones.
This course meets all flagger training qualifications for Delaware and surrounding states such as Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Note: Maryland Flagger Certification is available.
- Certification for this 4-hour course is valid for 4 years.
- The cost is $65 per person for the National Exam, student materials and certification card.
- *Special Offer*: Take both the National and Maryland for $95. Call for details.
- If an individual who has taken the National exam for $65 comes back within 1 year to complete the Maryland exam, the charge will be $30 to take the 4 hour course and Maryland exam. Please call the office to register 302-276-0660.
Payment must be received at the time of registration to reserve a seat. On-line payment has a 15-minute time limit, therefore payments not made within the time limit will cancel your class registration. The course fee is non-refundable. Registrants may reschedule their course ONE time only.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we are not accepting walk-ins. All class participants must be registered and paid. Call or go on-line to register and make a payment.
- Classes are set up to maintain appropriate physical distancing.