Operating Policy During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The health and safety of our staff, instructors, clients and community continues to be paramount. The Delaware Safety Council will operate in accordance with the specifications mandated by the Governor of the State of Delaware Reopening Plan.
1. Delaware Safety Council in-person training classes are now being offered. Register on-line or by phone.
2. Strict adherence to the following rules:
- Face masks must be worn at all times. Participants are to provide their own masks.
- Classes will be set up to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Participants will be asked to sign a waiver form in order to participate in a class.
3. All surfaces in the Delaware Safety Council Training Room will be sanitized before every class session.
4. Online training courses are available for Basic and Advanced Defensive Driving. Call (302) 276-0660.
We regret any inconvenience that these necessary steps may cause. Please be assured that our staff will make every effort to accommodate the needs of our clients and instructors.