The Delaware Safety Council:
2 Penns Way, Suite 201
New Castle, DE 19720
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Flagger Certification course is required for personnel that are involved with traffic control safety in highway work zones.
This course meets all flagger training qualifications for Delaware, in addition to surrounding states such as Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Note: Maryland Flagger Certification is available.
- The cost is $65 per person for the National Exam, student materials and certification card.
- Certification for this course is valid for 4 years.
- *Special Offer*: Take both the National and Maryland for $95. Call for details.
Payment must be received at the time of registration to reserve a seat. On-line payment has a 15-minute time limit, therefore payments not made within the time limit will cancel your class registration. The course fee is non-refundable. Registrants may reschedule their course ONE time only.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we are not accepting walk-ins. All class participants must be registered and paid. Call or go on-line to register and make a payment.
- Face masks must be worn at all times within the Delaware Safety Council facilities. Participants are to provide their own mask.
- Classes will be set up to maintain appropriate physical distancing. Please observe the protocols that are in place.
- Participants will be asked to sign a waiver form entering the DSC facility.